Monday, December 21, 2009

Washing Instructions?

I need help washing my clothes. It is a chore my parents assigned and I do not know how to do it.Washing Instructions?
Make sure you separate your clothes, whites-darks-jeans-, etc. Then check the tag for additional instructions. And try to follow them. Be careful with the bleach, use it only with the whites. You can use something like clorox 2 for your colors. Follow the drying instructions to prevent shrinking your clothes. It may take a few times, but you will catch on. Good luck. :)Washing Instructions?
Thank you, Hannah! It means a lot that you said that. I do my best. If I can help you again, I will try. :-) Report Abuse

First sort your clothes into piles of --white--light colored-- darkcolored and put each catigory of clothes into the machine in seperate loads. Do not (no matter how tempting) put too many items in at once. Not only do they not get clean but it wears out the machine a lot faster.The deturgent bottle has some instructions on how much to use. On the lid of the washer usually are instructions for the machine. Why didn't your Mother show you how to do laundry?
Separate your clothes by color...all whites, all lights, all colored, etc. Wash everything with COLD water. Hang dry all bras, and anything you think might shrink if dried (100% cotton, for example). Dry clothes in small loads. Hang and fold clothes as you take them out of the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment