Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you always follow the garments washing instructions exactly?

There's instructions?Do you always follow the garments washing instructions exactly?
ummm not really. i've been known to wash bath mats with my panties. as they say, it all goes in the wash! (here's a star and thumbs up for everyone!!)Do you always follow the garments washing instructions exactly?
Yes just like the user manual, only when i stuffed it up then where is that damn instructions lol.
yes i do
i usually have the tags ripped out!!! ha
only to the super-expensive ones..
never do
nah i like to live on the edge
Only on my lingerie and silky garments. Those must be kept in pristene condition for ultimate pleasure for me and my man.
garments?
Nope... Never! I don't even look. I just throw everything in the washer... and then into the dryer.... regardless of the label. If for some reason it does not make it though the wash and dry cycle... then oh, well time to get rid of it. I do not have time to read each piece of clothing and then separate, and then pay careful attention... nope not me.
Yes I do ...
yeah i do
hell no. i usually wash them with warmer water than the instructions say. rarely something bad happens. :))
Yes,I do.
nope me never
nope hardly ever do unless its like a really special peice of clothing
  • laser acne treatment
  • acne scarring treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment