Monday, December 21, 2009

Need instructions on how to drain my Washing machine?

I'm moving a a couple of weeks and have a Kenmore top load washing machine. I'm looking to move this washer and can't remember if I had to drain it the last time I moved. I'm assuming I did. Can you provide me with instructions on how to drain my washer to ready for the move.Need instructions on how to drain my Washing machine?
Height of drain pipe; causes water to pool at bottom of the washer;


Keep the height at same level; by removing it from drain; and put it in between lid and washer; to hold it down; with weight; turn it around; or take it out side and unplug the drain hose; and let the pooled water inside of washer;


Or put pan under it; and catch it;





Best thing to do is tape drain hose against the washer; and keep the height; and not worry about draining inch or so of pooled water; but either works;

No comments:

Post a Comment