Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you read the instructions on shampoo bottles before washing your hair?

I did once, but it didn't say what to do when I finished the bottle after I did all of the repeats.Do you read the instructions on shampoo bottles before washing your hair?
yes, you never know, it may come in useful someday.Do you read the instructions on shampoo bottles before washing your hair?
Only if it's a special type of shampoo that way I'm sure to get the best results from it.
hahahaha no!
No.


And I don't read the labels on soap or toothpaste either.
i do but i think i just get bored in the shower and need something to read
never,
No. I have been using polytar now for over 10 years.
Yeh i do i don't know why through i suppose it's just one of those things you've go to do lol. xxx
Only if its brand I don't normally use.
no but i bet they are funny ie stating the bleeding obviouse !!


will now have to go and have a look!!!
There are instructions?
yeah usually readin instructions on the shampo and conditioners bottle while i wait for the time required for the conditioner to work its way....nuthin better to do while in shower...;)
yea, i have done that so many times
Only if it's medicated shampoo because sometimes for it to be effective, you have to let it soak in your hair for about 5 minutes and I want to make sure I'm getting the full benefit of the product. You know what I mean?
No l don't.
No - I think i have got the hang of how to use shampoo


I've got shower gel sussed too
Yes.I also read road atlases and encyclopaedic dictionaries.Isn't life just so wonderfully absorbing!
not evey time but sometimes.





Goodness only knows why. Just checking for surprises I suppose!
Mmmm, sometimes. I like the funny ones like on Bliss products.


More than your usual Lather Rinse Repeat.
i look at it when ive just put my conditioner on, and need to wait for 5 mins, so i read all the labels!!!!! sad i no
Oh yeah all the time
sure do!!!!it gives me something to do while the massaging showerhead runs across my shoulders!!!
Sometimes
not untill i`ve finished and am relaxing in the bath with nothing to do then i`ll read it, ll
I do sometimes not to mistake mine for my dog's.
';Rinse and Repeat';. No, I pretty much have it down after 49 years of washing my hair.
No, but I read the ingredients on some moisturising body wash the other day.





The first ingredient was ';Aqua';.





I assume this is the ingredient formerly known as, um, water. Good grief.
Yes. Just for fun.
I like reading the instructions in different languages. ';PH Neutral'; is surprisingly similar in a variety of idioms!

No comments:

Post a Comment