Monday, December 21, 2009

If you were a piece of clothing what would be your washing instructions?

Silk one of the world's most luxurious fabrics





1. Soak me in lukewarm water with a mild soap for about 15 minutes or less. Make sure the water is not too cold or too hot as i will stretch or shrink me.





2. Rub me very lightly under the soap-water, careful not to rub too hard as this can damage me irreparably.





3. Rinse me with water. This will remove the soap and help restore shine.





4. Take me of the water and gently squeeze excess water out by spreading me out on a towel and rolling it up. The towel will absorb the water, and i will get an effective, yet mild wringing.





5. Leave the me on the towel and I'll dry somewhat.





6. Take me on your bed and use your body heat to lightly press against me. Do not press to hard on the outside of me, but on the inside that is not seen.





I want to beeeeeeeeeeeee a silk dress LMAOIf you were a piece of clothing what would be your washing instructions?
Hand wash, warm water. Line dry. Gently press. When extra dirty, more agitating is necessary.If you were a piece of clothing what would be your washing instructions?
Wash carefully.
Delicate cycle only.
wash everyday. no cold water.
Delicate fabric: Hand wash or gentle cycle in warm water only!
don't machine wash


don't tumble dry


just hand wash (:
Wash once a month in hot water with bleach.
Wash with stones.
wash gently with love and care.
hand wash and blow dry pleassse
hand wash me baby!! lmao
wash at the laundry matt ( =
dont wash
wash gently all the way...fluff and fold when dry!
hand wash warm and line dry.....i love sun bathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment