Monday, December 21, 2009

I was really careful washing my expensive dress and followed the care instructions really carefully?

however, the color ran, and it looks like i wore it loads. But I only worn this dress ONCE since i bought it a year ago, it was really expensive. The shop keeper called me and got really agressive saying that i wore it loads and that's why it is in bad condition.. and she is right, it is ancient looking but i only wore it and washed it once! is there anything i can do? i hate bewing accused of being a liar, i was wondering could i ask them for the address of the company and write a letter of complaint? i probably don't have a leg to stand on cause the amount of time i have had itI was really careful washing my expensive dress and followed the care instructions really carefully?
use tide ultra clean or something like that by tide. there is this commercial that is exactly like what happened to u. I saw it on tv.I was really careful washing my expensive dress and followed the care instructions really carefully?
You should have had it dry-cleaned I'm afraid.


And did you wash it straight after you wore it?


And how expensive? i.e. early hundreds or late hundreds?
The best thing to do is Dry-Clean it.


But since you were saying you followed the instructions maybe you should right a complain. cause ur dress got ruined, even though it was not ur fault cause you followed the directions. They should send u a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment